Q: When I turn the steering, the right tire has noise. I hear it whenever I am turning the steering

asked by on November 01, 2016

When I turn the steering, the right tire has noise it is when ever I am turning the steering

Hi there. From the description you have provided, when you turn the steering, the right tire has noise, whenever turning the steering, and needs to be diagnosed. For a problem like this, it could be an axle shaft CV joint clacking, a wheel bearing growling, a loose wheel, or metal-to-metal grinding of the brakes. If you need to have this checked, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the noise in person so that this can be repaired properly.