Q: I turned my tension pulley counter clockwise and it turned should it have turned is that normal

What happens if you turn tension pully wrong way should it move

Hi Danny. Thanks for writing in today. I’m a bit confused by your question. If you are stating that you are able to move the belt tensioner counter clockwise, then that’s an indication that it’s broken and needs to be replaced. This video will show you how the belt tensioner is supposed to work.

3. I turned my tension pulley counter clockwise and it turned should it have turned is that normal