Q: What causes my vehicle to vibrate and stall out while driving?

asked by on November 15, 2016

I was driving while I felt the car starting to vibrate a little, how ever on my way home the vibrating got worst. I checked the oil and it was low. I refilled the oil but when I drove to the gas station the car started to stalled and didn't wanted to drive.

Hi there. This sounds like there is a major vacuum hose or line that split or came off while you were driving the vehicle. Check the engine compartment for any vacuum hose or line that could have came off or split causing the engine to run rough and stall out. Fix the vacuum hoses or lines that came off or replace the ones that broke. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you with the engine running rough and stalling out while driving.