Q: If drain is clogged, could the water also get into the trunk?

water getting into front floor and also filling up in trunk I have a sunroof could this be from drain being clogged?

A: Hey there. The sun roof system runs the ful...

Hey there. The sun roof system runs the full length of the interior of the vehicle under the roof interior panel. The drains for the sun roof are on each front corner of the roof system and run down each vehicle A pillar.

When the drains clog you will get water running out onto the interior headliner. The water could run toward the front or rear of vehicle depending on the vehicle position. You may get water in the front and rear trunk areas of the vehicle if there are any leaks. Have the drains cleared and check to make sure the drains will drain the water all the way out to the ground.