Q: My 2007 Lexus ES 350 won't accelerate but the I can hear the engine running. Is this a coolant or radiator problem

My Lexus ES 350 starts and I hear the engine run but when I push the gas pedal it does not move. I parked my car and open the front cap that's connected to my coolant and the liquids were flowing out. Do I need to add coolant or water

Hello. If the engine is revving but the vehicle is not moving then it sounds like a transmission failure. This needs to be checked first. If the engine is not revving then it may be an engine issue. I would start by having a transmission specialist take a look at it.

3. My 2007 Lexus ES 350 won't accelerate but the I can hear the engine running. Is this a coolant or radiator problem