Q: Can I prevent the doors from being locked with no one in the vehicle while the engine is running?

Can I prevent the doors from being locked with no one in the vehicle while the engine is running?

If the driver-side door is open while the engine is running and the door lock button is pressed, then all doors will lock and then the drivers door will unlock. The same will occur if the door lock button on the passenger door is pressed while that door is open as well.

• Can I prevent the doors from being locked with no one in the vehicle while the engine is running?