Q: Car misfiring.

asked by on December 28, 2015

I am having random misfires and get Check Engine code P0300.

Having your code is a great asset in helping us narrow down the information on the issue your Isuzu Trooper is experiencing! When you notice random misfires in your vehicle, this means that the engine is detecting misfires in two or more cylinders. While this may sound serious at first, it is likely that your vehicle is just ready for a tune up. Having a certified professional diagnose the ignition system will confirm if a simple tune up is needed for your Trooper or if the problem is more severe. Therefore, be sure to enlist the help of a trusted mechanic to troubleshoot and diagnose what needs to be done next.