Q: driving and car cut off brakes lock and it want start even though it will turn over like it is going to start

low oil

The brakes need the engine to run to supply vacuum to the brake booster. This is why brakes are hard. The engine cut off can be from several reasons including a broken timing belt, bad fuel pump and loss of spark, faulty computer control, or no oil in the engine and loss of oil pressure. You will need to have the car diagnosed for the no start. With this limited information you will need further diagnosis to pinpoint the cause.

• driving and car cut off brakes lock and it want start even though it will turn over like it is going to start