Q: Why does my VSA, engine light and a quotation mark in a triangle mean, also why doed my car shake and then stop

Why does my VSA, engine light and a quotation mark in a triangle appear on my dashboard. What does this mean, also why does my car shake and then stop

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is warning you that there is an issue with the Vehicle Stability Assist. This means that the ABS system, wheel speed sensors, and the various other inputs for the VSA system will need to be inspected. The easiest way to determine what the major issue is, would be to have the vehicle scanned for diagnostic troubleshooting codes. This can be done by a technician or at most local automotive parts stores. With that being said, there are several warning lights going off at once, and you will want to find the common factor (or related diagnostic codes) between them. To resolve the issue and get some more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

• Why does my VSA, engine light and a quotation mark in a triangle mean, also why doed my car shake and then stop