Q: Battery is drained in the morning - 2010 Mercedes-Benz C300

Battery is drained in the morning. It runs alright during the day after battery is charged but is usually dead in the morning requiring a jump.

A: Hello. You have either a faulty battery (a ...

Hello. You have either a faulty battery (a load test on battery can easily determine status of battery), faulty charging system, and/or a substantial phantom load (parasitic power draw) that is discharging the battery while the vehicle is turned off. Not to complicate things, but it is also possible that the battery is being drained while the car is operating due to other "phantom" loads that are not supposed to be there. I would start by load testing battery and evaluating its condition. If you need help with this, have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the starting issue to let you know what needs to be done.