Q: EPS problem

asked by on June 14, 2017

Hi Mark i have 2009 lexus ls460 i have a problem in the eps but to take to workshop i cant turn the steering its locked the car is starting on normal but cannt turn the steering.

Steering wheel is hard to turn Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. This is a perfect example where having one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location to complete a steering wheel will not turn inspection is the best option. One of our mechanics can come to your location to determine if the electronic power steering assist on you Lexus is malfunctioning due to a mechanical or electrical fault, and in most cases, complete the repairs the same day. To get a price estimate for this service, please click this link then select the blue Get a Quote button on that page.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr