Q: My fuel pump won't turn on. On my 95 Pontiac firebird

asked by on March 13, 2017

I have put a new pump relay in the car new fuses new pump and checked the wires with a test light and everything is good but the pump still won't turn on

Fuel Pump Replacement $120.92 - $1186.72 Get a Quote

Hi There, I would suggest checking the ground connections and wiring to be sure there is proper connectivity. This is something that is very easy to overlook and can cause problems with getting the fuel pump to come on when the key is turned. You may also want to check the ignition switch as a faulty ignition switch can also occasionally cause problems with the fuel pump coming on when you turn the key. If you need further help diagnosing this, please reach out to us here at YourMechanic as we are always here to help.