Q: I have a 2013 Dodge Charger SXT Plus AWD and the service light came on saying "Service AWD"

I have a 2013 Dodge Charger SXT Plus AWD and the service light came on saying "Service AWD" what could the issue be?

Hi Bobby. Thanks for contacting us tonight. the Service AWD System light comes on when the ECU detects that there is an issue with the AWD system. When a fault is detected, it creates and stores an OBD-II trouble code in the ECU. In most cases, an issue with the AWD system will disable the system completely in order to protect the system from further damage. Sometimes this could be as simple as a loose electrical harness that is connected to a sensor or that an issue exists within the driveline. I have also seen this light illuminated through aggressive driving as well, in which the code needs to be reset by a professional mechanic. I would recommend having the trouble codes downloaded by a professional mechanic so they can determine the best course of action.

3. I have a 2013 Dodge Charger SXT Plus AWD and the service light came on saying "Service AWD"