Q: The check engine light is on. P0158 code!

AutoZone gave a report which defined the P0158 code. It says that the Bank 2, Sensor 2 O2 electrical circuit signal had high voltage for a predetermined period of time. The error codes read are P0158, P0157 and P0159. Firstly, I want to know whether it is a major issue or minor? What problems would arise if it is not fixed? And how much would it cost to get it fixed?

Hi there. I think you’ll find this article on the P-0158 OBD-II error code helpful, as it will explain common causes, solutions and symptoms related to the code.

3. The check engine light is on. P0158 code!