Q: Rotor specifications?

I need to replace my rotors but I can't find the specifications in my manual and I am having trouble finding it online. What are the rotor specifications that my car takes?

Front rotors are BMW part number 34116864047. You will need 2 of course. Rear rotors are BMW part number 34216864052. You will need 2. If you input these part numbers on-line, you will find the rotors easily. Shipped they are about $105 each (roughly) from on-line BMW dealers. Aftermarket rotors are not recommended and frankly even if you buy aftermarket rotors in this particular case you will not save much. If you want these rotors expertly installed, along with new brake pads (you should use OEM brake pads, although some aftermarket is probably OK), by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request brake rotor/pad installation and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Rotor specifications?