Q: Q: Car cranking, but not starting

My car cranks, but does not start. I replaced the main relay, distributor, and the battery. This has been happening off and on for months.

Hi there! There are a few possible causes for your concern. Your engine needs several things in order to run properly: Fuel from the fuel tank, spark from the ignition system to ignite the fuel, and pressure in the cylinders generated by the pistons moving up and down to make your engine run. When your engine cranks and doesn’t start, you are missing one of those components. The most common problem is lack of fuel. This can be caused by a faulty fuel pump, or something as simple as a blown fuse. I would recommend that you contact YourMechanic, so they can send a certified technician to properly diagnose the system that is causing your engine not to start.

3. Q: Car cranking, but not starting