Q: My Kia car manufactured in 2006 is now the malfunction indicator lamp is stay on during driving.why and what is the problem?and ho

The malfunction indicator lamp permanently on during driving time,what is the problem driving with light on?If it is a serious problem,How can i solve the problem?

The check engine light comes on when the computer system detects a problem and stores one or more codes to help diagnose the problem. There can be 150 different stored codes and can be a minor or major issue and would not know what it is until the computer is tested and codes retrieved.

3. My Kia car manufactured in 2006 is now the malfunction indicator lamp is stay on during driving.why and what is the problem?and ho