Q: Popping or clicking noise from middle of vehicle.

When rolling into a red light light or stop sign theirs a popping or clicking noise, when I come to a complete stop it stops I have just change clutch(whOle kit) and clutch slave cylinder.

Hi there. It sounds like you could have a U-joint failing. These could be worn or have simply lost their lubrication, but either way will require replacement. An experienced ear and eye of a qualified technician is a valuable resource when attempting to determine the health of lubricated components. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with car is making noises inspection.

3. Popping or clicking noise from middle of vehicle.