Q: Popping or clicking noise from middle of vehicle.

asked by on November 19, 2016

When rolling into a red light light or stop sign theirs a popping or clicking noise, when I come to a complete stop it stops I have just change clutch(whOle kit) and clutch slave cylinder.

Hi there. It sounds like you could have a U-joint failing. These could be worn or have simply lost their lubrication, but either way will require replacement. An experienced ear and eye of a qualified technician is a valuable resource when attempting to determine the health of lubricated components. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with car is making noises inspection.