Q: How much would it cost to repair a wiring harness of a 1992 Honda Accord LX after it's been sitting for 6 years

asked by on August 26, 2017

I want to fix the turn signal because I tried to replace the bulb and that did not work so I took it to a mechanic and they did not find the problem, but they said they would have to repair the wiring harness and it would take a while, so what would be the cost and what is the problem with it? And they said something smelt burnt in the steering column

Hello. The cost of the repair depends on what is wrong with it. The wiring can have issues from the rear lights up to the front. A full electrical diagnostic would need to be done by a certified mechanic that specializes in electrical systems.