Q: Do I need to use synthetic oil in my car?

I have 65000 miles on my car and I am out of free oil changes. Just wanted to know the right oil to put in my baby

A: You can use a regular or synthetic oil as l...

You can use a regular or synthetic oil as long as your vehicle does not specify it. You can look on your oil cap and it will detail the type of oil and weight to use. Your car does not call for any special oil as long as the oil container says API on the bottle and the weight is 5W30.

You can extend your oil changes by using synthetic oils. It is your choice. I prefer to use synthetic oil for my own vehicles. My highest mileage vehicle has over 240,000 miles on it and never had an internal engine problem.

If you鈥檇 like to have your oil serviced, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home or office to change your oil at your own convenience.

Our certified mechanics come to you 銉籅acked by 12-month, 12,000-mile guarantee銉籉air and transparent pricing