Q: Engine stalled on my 05 ford escape at a light, and would not turn over but after 2 minutes started up like nothing happened

Engine stalled at a light, and would not turn over but after 2 minutes started up like nothing happened. This has happened 4 times in the past 2 weeks

I think you may have a tempermental electrical connection. Maybe in the power distribution box or in the car’s ignition switch. You could try looking at the battery terminals or the fuse panel for any apparent corrosion, but you might not see anything on a bad connection. Sometimes tracking occasional problems can be difficult, but it’s not going to get any better and you can bet that one day it will not re-start at all. To get this thing looked at, contact YourMechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your stalling problem and let you know what it will take to solve it.