Q: How do you disable the seat belt chime on a 2017 Toyota RAV 4

asked by on May 23, 2017

How do you disable the seat belt chime on a 2017 Toyota RAV 4

Unfortunately for safety and legal reasons, yourmechanic.com cannot advise on disabling any component related to safety - seat belts, air bags, warning chimes, etc. Your local Toyota dealership service department may be able to advise you as to whether it is even possible. Many newer vehicles actually have warning chimes, signal light sounds,etc, controlled through and/or built-in to the instrument cluster. Turning them off or disabling them may not even be possible.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr