Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-fyvvndjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-fyvvndjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-fyvvndjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-fyvvndjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-fyvvndjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-fyvvndjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-fyvvndjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-fyvvndjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-fyvvndjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-fyvvndjs:173:8

Q: Radio does not work and speakers make popping noise when car is not running

My mustang radio I have installed is not factory, the previous owners had it installed. A couple weeks ago my radio stopped working and just gave a high pitched whine whenever I drove. I removed the head unit and it stopped making noise. now, the car sometimes still whines when I'm driving. I have the entire radio out and disconnected, and the whine is still there. Also, sitting in my car while it's off there is a fairly loud popping noise constantly, almost like the sound when you have water in your ear. I don't know anything about the electronics of my car, I would really prefer not having a mechanic tell me the issue for 70$. please help me fix this?

A: The whine you hear is likely from a bad gro...

The whine you hear is likely from a bad ground or a shorted wire. Make sure all the wire ends are insulated, so they do not touch anything. If the vehicle had a premium sound system, you may have an amplifier that you will need to disconnect. If they did not use factory wiring during the radio installation, make sure that the power leads run on the opposite side of the vehicle from the speaker wires, to keep from getting induced feedback noise. If you still need help, a radio shop or certified technician, like one from YourMechanic.com, will be able to diagnose the exact cause of the issue with your radio. Best of luck.