Q: it takes a number of times to start my car it starts then stalls straightaway The car will turn over but won't fire its

it takes a number of times to start my car it starts then stalls straightaway The car will turn over but won't fire its it does start eventually but i need put foot on accelerator to get it going its a 2004 seat leon 1.6sx

Hello there. Typically, a vehicle will start and then quit because of an issue with the fuel or electrical system. Some common parts that cause this include mass air flow sensors, damaged or clogged fuel injectors, or the throttle body being damaged. The best way to diagnose the right cause of this problem is to have a mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car starts then dies inspection.

3. it takes a number of times to start my car it starts then stalls straightaway The car will turn over but won't fire its