Q: What does it mean if cylinder 2 and 6 are not firing and it is not the plug, plug wire, or coil because they have all been changed.

The van was really missing bad, would not pull hills unless you gained speed first. If you got over 60-70 miles per hour if will almost cut completely out. We put the hand held computer tester on the van an code came up as miss fire on #2. We changes the plug and plug wire, cleared code and ran code reader again. then code came up as miss fire on #2 and #6 cylinder. We have changed the plugs, plug wires, and the coil. what else could it be.,

Hello. If the misfires are continuing to occur and the ignition parts are good then it may be a faulty fuel injector or an issue within the engine. I usually do a compression test first. By doing this I would know if the problem was internal such as a valve seat failure. If the compression test comes back fine then I test the injectors on those cylinder to make sure that are fine. If those happen to be good also then there is more than likely a problem within the circuit that is causing this and further diagnosis will need to be dine. If you need to have this misfire fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this.

3. What does it mean if cylinder 2 and 6 are not firing and it is not the plug, plug wire, or coil because they have all been changed.