Q: Car shakes when I'm idel. What could be wrong and how much to fix it?

My check engine light went on today. Whenever I'm sitting at a stop light or in a drive thru my car shakes. I don't know what it could be.

Based on your symptoms of rough idle and a check engine light, I would recommend a check engine light inspection. This will help to determine the exact cause of the rough running and check engine light. Consider YourMechanic as check engine light is on inspections can be performed at your home or office.

3. Car shakes when I'm idel. What could be wrong and how much to fix it?