Q: Car shaking and making noise.

The car makes a noise when I turn the steering wheel. It also shakes when I drive it.

Not being able to hear the noise, it is hard to make an accurate determination as to the cause, but if it is a creaking noise while turning the wheel it could be a worn steering rack or tire rod. Also on these Chrysler steering racks it is not uncommon for the rubber bushings on the steering rack itself to wear out and cause vibration problems when driving. Replacement of the steering rack is necessary is a complicated procedure as the rack is located between the engine and firewall on this vehicle. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to assist in the diagnosis and repair of the vibration/noise issue. The vehicle may need an alignment at a repair shop after the repairs are made.