Q: The front wipers doesn't work

Hi, the front wipers doesn't work, both fuses 30A and 15 A are good. Check the power to the wiper motor ,no power come to the motor. Any idea ware to look to resolve the problem. Thank you, Ivan

Hello. The best thing to do is to further test the system for the voltage supply. You need to locate the component or wire that is dropping the voltage. If the motor is not receiving any power on any speed setting, then you need to trace the power supply and continuously check for where the drop occurs. If the fuses are good, check for power supply before and after the fuses. Does the windshield washing fluid work? This would indicate that the switch was working ok and that the issue is with the wiring. There is also a sensor that makes sure the hood is closed before some of these devices work. If all else fails, turn your attention there. You may want to locate a wiring diagram to help you work through the circuit. Only further testing of the wiper circuit and switch will tell.