Q: The car starts but the speedometer and brake lights and most electrical stuff won't turn on but the car runs

When I was driving down the road the battery light came on I stopped to eat and when I turned the car back on the speedometer,radio, brake lights, and pretty much everything electric besides the headlights wouldnt turn on, the car would drive but once I got home I tried to start it again and it would start fine but still the same problem plus it wouldn't let me take it out of park.

Hi there. It is highly likely that you have an accessory switch, relay or fuse that is damaged and causing these components to not work correctly. If you’d like, you can have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location and complete an electrical problems inspection first, so they can pinpoint the source of this problem and ensure the right repair is completed.

3. The car starts but the speedometer and brake lights and most electrical stuff won't turn on but the car runs