Q: Check drl system

Hello good afternoon , I just replaced my 9005 hb3 bulb with a led 9005 hb3 bulb but my car is giving me a working check drl system. What can I do to solve this problem ? Thanks

Hello, thank you for writing in. The computer is trying to detect the bulb, but cant. Sometimes this can be a fuse issue, and it may require removing and replacing the fuse for the headlights. Secondly, the LED bulb that you have chosen may not be compatible with your vehicle. You can have the vehicle scanned for diagnostic troubleshooting codes to see if the computer has any other information to tell you about the fault it is detected. For these issues, consulting the owners manual will also typically give you good information.