Q: car shakes when put on brakes. is that rosters or pads? gonna need to get it fixed regardless

car shakes when brakes are applied. is that rosters or pads? either way will need to get fixed

Brake Rotor/Disc Replacement $227.65 - $1080.24 Get a Quote
Brake Pads Replacement $125.62 - $449.32 Get a Quote

Vibration and/or shaking on application of the brakes is often due to faulty rotors (warped, or irregularly worn). If the rotors are replaced, of course the brake pads will have to be replaced as well. The recommended services to request are rotor replacement and brake pad replacement. These services can be performed right at your location by a certified mechanic and at a time convenient for you.