Q: Cost to restore the tires to original setting

I bought my car a little over a year ago. The tires had been lowered as low as they can go before I bought it. It makes for rough riding and problem scraping the edge of curbs. I would like to have the suspensions, shocks and whatever else is needed to restore this car to it's original tires. I would like to know how that will cost and what it will entail.

A: The cost to restore your suspension to stoc...

The cost to restore your suspension to stock condition can vary greatly. Your geographical location can affect parts pricing and availability, labor costs, etc.

The most accurate way to price this would be to have the vehicle inspected by one or two service facilities. They can give you an accurate breakdown for parts, labor, and wheel alignment costs required to return your suspension to stock.