Q: Brown stuff coming from the radiator.

Yes, there is brown stuff coming from my radiator again I just got it flush 2 months ago and I'm trying to see do I have to get it flush again because my car want let me drive it

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi there:

If you have almost 600,000 miles on your Impala, it’s probably time to replace your radiator, as the brown stuff is likely rust coming from within your radiator due to excessive use.

Hi there. The brown stuff coming from the radiator is the corrosion and deposits that is built up in the cooling system. If you already performed a cooling system flush, I recommend removing the thermostat and housing along with the radiator hoses and flushing out the engine with running water using a water hose. You can put dawn dish soap in the engine to help break down the corrosion, but make sure that all of the soap is out of the engine before starting it. Flush the radiator out with soap and make sure that the water can flow smooth with no particles in it. Then put the system back together and put in a cleaning detergent from the parts store that is Preston and drive the vehicle with new coolant for 500 miles. Then flush the system again and put in new coolant and the cooling system should be clean with no more brown debris or corrosion. If the engine continues to have contamination’s, then there could be an issue with engine oil getting into the cooling system or transmission fluid getting into the cooling system. If you need further assistance with flushing the cooling system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.