Q: lift gate( back door) is locked , so cannot be able to open it remote or electronically

lift gate (back door) is locked , so cannot be able to open it remote or electronically

A: The only way to get into the door is to hav...

The only way to get into the door is to have the inside door panel removed. From there, access can be made to the door lock actuator that is holding the latch into a locked position. A technician can come and do this work for you by getting into the back of the vehicle and inspecting the door panel and making the needed repair. You will have to fold down the seats and remove any cargo for the mechanic to access the door’s inside panel.