Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-101695-jlgy7mjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-101695-jlgy7mjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-101695-jlgy7mjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-101695-jlgy7mjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-101695-jlgy7mjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-101695-jlgy7mjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-101695-jlgy7mjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-101695-jlgy7mjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-101695-jlgy7mjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-101695-jlgy7mjs:173:8

Q: How to replace spark plugs in Nissan 2010 titan

Replacing spark plugs in 2010 Nissan pick up titan

A: Hello...to service spark plugs on your vehi...

Hello...to service spark plugs on your vehicle, you must disconnect the negative battery cable. Inasmuch as the vehicle's Idle Air Volume Learning, Steering Angle Sensor Neutral Position, Sunroof Memory Reset/Initialization, Automatic Drive Positioner System, Audio presets and Navigation settings will all be lost upon disconnection, you must have and use Nissan's CONSULT-III diagnostic tool, or equivalent, to perform the required resets. YourMechanic specialists have these sorts of tools and thus you may prefer to have them perform the replacement to ensure that your vehicle runs properly after the work is done. To give you an idea of the exact replacement procedure though, after disconnecting the negative battery cable, you have to remove the engine room cover. For each plug, you disconnect the harness connector from the ignition coil. Then remove the ignition coil and remove the old spark plug. Install new OEM plug (Toyota dealer supplied or EXACT equivalent as specified by part number or plug number in the FSM; do NOT use any substitutes or variations, the EXACT number specified in the FSM must be used) and using a calibrated torque wrench tighten each new plug to 18 ft. lbs. Then install and tighten each ignition coil to 85 INCH lbs. Re-install the engine room cover. Using Consult-III (Nissan OEM tool), perform all of the reconnect/relearn procedures. YourMechanic would be pleased to assist you with the replacement of your spark plugs.