Q: When I brake my my steering wheel turns to the right and car pulls to the left and make a clunk noise when I let go off the brakes

asked by on February 09, 2017

When I brake my my steering wheel turns to the right and car pulls to the left and make a clunk noise when I let go off the brakes

Hi there. A car that pulls to one side when braking is an indication of a potentially dangerous situation, and should be inspected and repaired as soon as possible. Some common issues that cause this include a collapsed brake caliper or brake hose, warped rotors or damaged suspension components. I would recommend having a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car pulls to the left or right inspection.