Q: 2013 Chevy Cruze

I Have A 2013 Chevy Cruze. Onstage Diagnosis Saids. It's Map Something. Vacuum Leak. It Surges When I Come To A Red Light. My Friend Said It's The Pcv Valve && Tune Up.

To pinpoint and resolve the fault, the vehicle will have to be inspected. If you request a check engine light diagnostic a certified mechanic from YourMechanic would use a code scanner to retrieve the diagnostic trouble code(s) from your car’s PCM (that is, the specific codes have caused the light to set or Onstar to activate) and then test the appropriate individual vehicle components or sub-systems (often a sensor, other "device", circuit, and the like) to pinpoint the reason why the check engine light has illuminated. Once the faulty part or component is identified, it is explained to your satisfaction and the mechanic will let you know of the cost to repair. If you schedule the recommended diagnostic, the mechanic will resolve this promptly for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. 2013 Chevy Cruze