Q: my interiro lights, headlights, radio turned off while driving

my lights and radio turned off. When I parked the car the car would not start. I had a jump but the car cut off

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is likely having an issue with it’s charging system. The alternator and the battery will need to be tested. These can be tested in the vehicle, or bench tested at most automotive parts stores. If there is an issue with either, the faulty unit will need to be replaced. Make sure that the battery cables, battery’s ground connection, and the alternator’s wring are all clean, dry, and tight after the new unit is installed. Also keep in mind that when one of these units fails it adds a significant amount of stress to the other parts of the system, and can cause premature failure in them as well. For more help resolving the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.