Q: How do I use the audio system with a navigation system?

How do I use the audio system with a navigation system?

A: If you have an Accord with an in-dash navig...

If you have an Accord with an in-dash navigation system, there’s good news. Most of your audio system functionality still comes from the standard buttons on the interface. However, there are some things you can only do by using the “interface dial”. This is the large knob on the lower center portion of your system. It combines three different elements:

• The enter button

• The rotating knob

• The selector direction pad (up, down, left and right)

• The selector pad is what lets you access the menu system, and scroll through lists, menus and other items.
  • To access a menu item, use the arrows or knob to highlight it, and then press enter.