Q: Some doors lock an some don't. 1 day frt pass may lock next day not. Like a whack a mole thing. Same whith unlocking. It's a 4 dr.

The doors lock or unlock (by remote starter fob) randomly by the driver. If you lock, 2 will lock and 2 will not. Or 1 will lock and 3 will not. It's random which doors will or will not lock. I don't recall of when all will lock properly.

If you door lock motors get out of sync then just hit the unlock button several times to see if all doors unlock and then see if they will lock all together from door switch? If they do not straighten out then the affected doors lock actuators internal switches are going bad and would need to replace lock actuator.

3. Some doors lock an some don't. 1 day frt pass may lock next day not. Like a whack a mole thing. Same whith unlocking. It's a 4 dr.