Q: How do I check power steering fluid in a 2012 Ford F-150?

How do I check the power steering fluid?

Your truck is equipped power steering. This helps the power steering fluid get pumped through the steering gearbox and turn the wheels easier. To check the power steering fluid.

1. Run the engine to normal operating temperature.

2. Turn the steering wheel back and forth several times.

3. Turn the engine off and inspect the power steering fluid reservoir.

4. Do not add any fluid if the level is between Min and Max.

5. If below the Min level, add the proper power steering fluid in small amounts until it is in the operating range.

3. How do I check power steering fluid in a 2012 Ford F-150?