Q: I was wondering if a veil side fortune body kit would fit on this car if I ordered on and had it installed.

I just got this Mazda rx-7 1993 with 12,000 miles on it and I know it's automatic. I was wondering if a Veilside body kit would fit on it. To be more specific "Veilside Fortune Full Body Kit Mazda RX7 FD3S 93-02"

The full body kit is designed for the RX-7 from 1993 to 2002 models. Your model of the R2 and the kits model of FD3S is the same design only a little different to accommodate for an engine with dual turbo setups. I say yes to the modifications to your vehicle and the kit will work. You may have to build brackets to install some parts of the kit, but other than that the kit will swap out on your vehicle with little modifications.

3. I was wondering if a veil side fortune body kit would fit on this car if I ordered on and had it installed.