Q: Why are my wipers, horn and radio not working. 2015 Nissan Altima

my 2015 Nissan Altima wiper, horn and radio not working

Hello. I would need to know if all of these went out at the same time. I also need to know if anything led up to this occurring. Most of the time when this many circuit fail at one time it is because of a blown fuse or a failure in the ground circuit. It can also be an issue with a lack of voltage in the system caused by a failing battery or a bad connection at the battery. I usually start by checking the fuses and if they are fine then a voltage meter will be needed to diagnose the circuits. If you want to have these electrical issues checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why these circuits are not working] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/electrical-components-are-not-working-inspection

3. Why are my wipers, horn and radio not working. 2015 Nissan Altima