Q: Why are my wipers, horn and radio not working. 2015 Nissan Altima

asked by on December 01, 2016

my 2015 Nissan Altima wiper, horn and radio not working

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello. I would need to know if all of these went out at the same time. I also need to know if anything led up to this occurring. Most of the time when this many circuit fail at one time it is because of a blown fuse or a failure in the ground circuit. It can also be an issue with a lack of voltage in the system caused by a failing battery or a bad connection at the battery. I usually start by checking the fuses and if they are fine then a voltage meter will be needed to diagnose the circuits. If you want to have these electrical issues checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why these circuits are not working] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/electrical-components-are-not-working-inspection

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr