Q: Glow plug light flashing and car is in limp mode.

Car goes into limp mode when the glow plug light flashes. It's fine when I first turn the car on. But starts when I drive for a few minutes. Checked the glow plugs and sensor. No fault there

Hi there. There could be an issue with the glow plug circuits. Either the glow plugs have stopped working or the controller / timer has lost power. Check the glow plug relay and see if it’s energizing the controller / timer. If the relay is not clicking on, then it would need replaced. If the glow plugs are good and work, then the controller would need to be replaced. If you need further assistance with your vehicle being in limp mode, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.