Q: Wouldn't start, just cranks. It's been happening since front end was damaged. Everything was fixed from the accident, what could it be?

2013 chevy sonic hit deer airbags deployed fixed everything and no it will only crank wouldnt tart up

A: Hi there. Check the airbag sensor in the fr...

Hi there. Check the airbag sensor in the front end of the vehicle. Since the airbag deployed when you hit a deer, the airbag sensor had to be compressed to make this occur. Make sure that the battery is disconnected before touching any airbag wires. If the airbag sensor is compressed, you will want to put in a new sensor, even if there is no airbag so the computer system will know that the vehicle is safe to drive. Then the engine should start up. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, that can diagnose the no start situation due to an airbag deployment at your own location.