Q: Truck shudders when turning corners.

Changed fuel filter, throttle position sensor and a few other things. No vacuum leaks found.

When turning and the vehicle shudders, check the tires to see if they are coming in contact with the frame. If they are, then the steering stop is loose and has backed off causing the steering to steer at a greater angle. If the tires are not touching the frame, then the differential in the rear could be not releasing the locking mechanics and causing the wheels to skip around the corner. I recommend checking the locking mechanics and see if they are broken or not adjusting properly. If you need further assistance with your vehicle shuddering around corners, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.