Q: I am having issues with my ABS/AWD and car is in safe mode

I have the ABS, AWD, VDC and SLIP lights all on. I have scanned the vehicle and i got series of codes from all the modules pointing to the ABS system and a ABS front LH. I have replace the driver side abs sensor, and erased code, yet the light all comes back on, but this time the AWD flashes when i drive above 20 km/h for sometime and then it stays on. Accompanied with the ABS/AWD issue, is another kind of issue, i noticed the vehicle control switches all dont work any more, like the front wiper switch, the head light selection switch, A/C switch, auto seat adjust doesn't work anymore except i manually press the seat switch to adjust and the rear defogger switch doesnt also work. Only the rear wiper switch still controls the rear wiper. I have scanned the BCM and i got the U1000 CAN COM CIRC and C1729 VHCL SIG ERR codes. I scanned the AWD module and got the C1203 ABS SYSTEM code. I scanned the Transmission module and got the U1001 CAN COM CIRCUIT. Please help me.

The U1000 code is the focus of a Nissan Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) and thus the applicability of that TSB should be considered first. With multiple codes and some implicating controllers and basic CAN functions (U1000), the Factory Service Manual prioritizes them in a diagnostic decision tree. That is, some of these codes you are reporting do not represent the actual failure but rather are just downstream consequences of a failure elsewhere. You can apply the decision tree in the manual which is exactly what the mechanic will have to do or, and this will be vastly more efficient, just request a check engine light diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will perform the required diagnostic steps for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.