Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1k2decmjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1k2decmjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1k2decmjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1k2decmjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1k2decmjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1k2decmjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1k2decmjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1k2decmjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1k2decmjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-102436-1k2decmjs:173:8

Q: Car isn't shifting when pedal is all the way down and is slow.

When I'm at a stand still, my car will go fast and all the way to 8k rpm's, sometimes even triggering the check engine light, at which point the car will limp and feel as if it's slowly shutting down or grasping at life. It's a simple fix, turn on and off.

Now, at other times while driving and wanting to accelerate, my car will seem very slow and not pick up speed enough, what could be the problem?

A: Your engine management system is going into...

Your engine management system is going into "limp mode" when the Check Engine light is illuminated, reducing engine power, and quite likely, leaving your automatic transmission in 2nd gear. This is why you are experiencing greatly diminished performance. Turning your engine off, then back on, is clearing a temporary problem code in the engine, returning it to full performance.

Running your engine past the 8200 RPM rev limit is likely the cause of the Check Engine light, but this should be confirmed in case other issues threaten the performance and longevity of your engine.

I would suggest you have the problem codes read to determine what is causing the Check Engine light to come on. Many auto parts stores offer this as a free service. A YourMechanic mobile, professional mechanic can also come to your location and perform a diagnosis of your Check Engine Light and make needed repairs.