Q: What will be the maintenance cost of Maybach exelero, the expensive car in the world .

What will be the maintenance cost of Maybach exelero, the expensive car in the world.http://www.topcount.co/most-expensive-cars-in-the-world/

Considering that this car is one of a kind, I can imagine that the maintenance costs of this vehicle would be very high. I would likely cost hundreds of dollars just to get an oil change. It would likely cost thousands for any type of minor repair and tens of thousands for major repairs. This car is already owned by the famous rapper Birdman to my knowledge so luckily those costs will all be incurred by him.

• What will be the maintenance cost of Maybach exelero, the expensive car in the world .