Q: Car is misfiring on cylinder 4, 5, and 6.

My car is throwing misfire fuel cut of codes on cylinder 4 5 6. causing rough idle and loss of power

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Check the harness to the fuel injectors to the cylinders 4, 5, and 6. There could be a loose connection or the injectors could have failed. Put a noid light on each injector and see if there is power to the injector. If there is power to the injectors, then the fuel injectors need replaced. If there is no power, then there could be an issue with the engine harness. If you need further assistance with your check engine light, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.